Veneers – Jefferson, OH
Correct the Aesthetic Imperfections of Your Smile
Do you have cracked, chipped, or stained teeth that are taking away from the overall appearance of your smile? The good news is that you no longer need to shy away from the camera, as there is a solution! At Dental Group of Jefferson, we offer personalized dental veneers to correct the aesthetic imperfections of your smile. To learn how veneers in Jefferson can help you achieve your smile goals, contact our office to schedule an initial consultation.
Why Choose Dental Group of Jefferson for Veneers?
- Customized for Natural Appearance
- Flexible Financing Options
- Saturday Appointments Available
What are Dental Veneers?
Veneers are a common and effective cosmetic dental treatment that involves adhering thin shells of tooth-colored porcelain to the front-facing surface of the teeth in order to mask aesthetic imperfections. The durable, natural looking materials used can conceal a single damaged tooth or a mouthful of cosmetic flaws. Dental veneers are generally used to address teeth that are:
The Process of Getting Veneers
Dental veneers can be placed in as little as two appointments. During your first visit, we will carefully examine your smile to ensure that it is healthy enough to support veneers. Once this is concluded, we’ll prepare your teeth by removing a small amount of protective enamel to make room for your veneers. Impressions are then taken of the teeth to be sent to the dental laboratory. This is where your final restorations will be custom crafted.
In the meantime, you will be given a temporary set of veneers to both protect your teeth and help you get used to what your veneers will feel like. Once your custom ones are ready, you can return to the dental office for the final placement.
The Benefits of Veneers
Veneers have become increasingly popular because of their numerous benefits. Here are just some of the most prominent:
- Natural Appearance: The porcelain that’s used to make veneers appears just like natural tooth enamel.
- Straightforward Procedure: Getting veneers typically requires just two visits to the dental office.
- Brighter Smile: Dental veneers are more resistant than natural teeth when it comes to staining. You won’t need to worry about discoloration as a result of coffee, red wine, or other dark-colored foods and beverages.
- Long-Lasting: Veneers can last for upwards of 15 years when properly maintained.